Tuesday, November 13, 2007

3 Months Already!











So today Ezra is 3 months old and looking back I can't believe that it's been that long and at the same time it seems like just yesterday! He's getting so big so quickly that it's scary! He's been able to roll over from tummy to back for several weeks and now he's getting to the point where he can flip from his back to his tummy too. I'll never be able to take my eyes off him! He also holds his head up so well and loves to look around at everything going on and today he discovered his reflection in the mirror. Apparently he thinks he's one handsome dude because he was all smiles. He also "talks" up a storm. Today he's been particularly vocal, making all kinds of noises and sounds. He seems to like making the really high pitched ones the best; it even gets the dog's attention! Ok, thanks for being patient while I expounded on all my son's talents. I can't help but be the proud mamma once in a while! Happy 3 month birthday to our little boy!

2 comments:

Huss Family said...

They get so big so fast! Enjoy this time because very soon he will be mobile and your life as you know it will be over.

Tiffany J said...

I LOVE his little face! Those cheeks have to be something fun to kiss! He looks like a happy healthy boy! Congratulations! He's adorable!