Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ezra's First Halloween


A year ago when we found out we were expecting, I told Ever the baby was going to be Eeyore for the first Halloween whether we had a boy or a girl. I don't think he took me seriously because he was surprised when my sister ordered Ezra his little Eeyore costume a month ago. He had to admit that the baby looked adorable once he saw him, though he also said Ezra reminded him of the kid in the movie A Christmas Story that was forced to dress up in the pink bunny outfit. On Halloween night we took the baby over to my parent's house along with my grandma, my sister and her husband. They get over 200 people Trick-or-Treating in their neighborhood and we thought it would be the perfect place to show off the baby! I know we're biased but we really thought he looked cute! He'd just had his two month set of shots that evening but did great anyway! He ended up falling asleep while I held him on the front porch as we passed out candy. I've always loved Halloween and Ever and I really enjoyed it this year since we're experiencing life all over again through Ezra. He's such a blessing in our lives and makes everyday an adventure!

2 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I SO wish we could have taken a picture with Ava and Ezra together... Pooh and Eeyore.

I should've guessed you would dress your little one as your favorite donkey for Halloween. I love it.

Tiffany J said...

CUTE Pictures! He is a cute Eeyore too! Glad you guys had fun! Isn't Halloween freakin' awesome! ha ha