Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Traveling Man

Here are pictures from a couple more trips we've taken in the past month. For Ever's birthday in February we went to the Zion Mountain Resort just outside of Zion National Park. It snowed the whole time we were there and it was beautiful! Ezra loved being bundled up and taken out to play in the snow with mommy and daddy. Shortly after that trip Ever went up to Salt Lake on business and we went with him. Since Ezra was born just over 7 months ago he's been to Austin, TX, Zion Mountain Resort, Salt Lake and has made 5 trips (Soon to be 6) to California. He's a busy boy! Not the best picture of me, I'd just fallen in the snow up to my hip! It was deep!
King Ezra!
Look at that face- his, not mine!
We look like the mafia!
While daddy was at work in Salt Lake Ezra and I went to the aquarium.
We couldn't miss going to Temple Sqaure but we didn't stay long, it was too windy!
My favorite picture reminding us that the Savior made it possible for us to be an eternal family.

7 comments:

Ash and Christian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

I love the snow pictures. It looks like you guys had some really fun trips! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks so Ezra and Audrey can play!!

Tiffany J said...

WHAT A CUTIE THAT KID IS! I love his serious faces with those big eyes and chubby cheeks! He's gonna be a looker when he grows up! I miss Snow trips! So I lived vicariously through you guys! ha ha

cari said...

What a fun trip and great pictures. Ezra is such a cutie.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Ezra is a GOOD LOOKIN' KID!!! I love the pictures. You guys look so happy. :)

Anne said...

What a cute family and SUPER cute little boy!

brooklyn said...

oh my goodness, he's got the most amazingly cute little face!