Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Don

We started Don Quixote last night and I'm afraid it's already gone to Ever's head. After just three chapters he was inspired to adopt a title himself so if you wouldn't mind, please address him from now on as "Don Everardo de Monclova." He travels the world with his son and heir "Ezra the Noble" and instead of a trusty steed he dashes into adventure with his overweight dog "Saint Spencer." I don't really think I play into the little fantasy very much, at least not until the hungry band of travelers come trooping home, then I'm known as "Kelsey the Cook." I wonder what ideas he'll pick up in the next three chapters? Perhaps we were better off just watching t.v. I love you babe! You really do make life an adventure and I wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nacho Libre is that you???

Melissa said...

I love the picture. Is that from Halloween at the Adams or does he dress up like that at home all the time?!?

Tiffany J said...

Wow! I'm surprised he let you reveal is secret identity on the blog...Kelsey the cook you better be careful....he and Ezra the Noble will soon hunt you down...

McKenzie said...

Hey Hey... No worries about Christmas, we'll catch you gys next time we drive to Ca. We're doing really well now that the snow is melting :)I love all your pics. It's so fun to see how fast Ezra is growing up! he's lucky to have such great parents! Take care!

Kelly And Andy said...

Andy was laughing and said that is so Ever. He says he misses you guys. I think you should be more than the cook you are more important than that!!!