Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catch Up

It's been an eternity since I last posted and I'm sorry! Sometimes life just gets away from me and before I know it more than a month has past! There's too much to write since we've been on several trips since I last posted so I'll just put some pictures up instead and let them tell the story. They're not in chronological order so there are some that are way back from Christmas. My favorite Britney Spears shot of Ezra "driving" I just think it's a cute picture! Ezra with his daddy and his two cousins: Celest and Nathan
Grandma Rosa with Ezra and Nathan Grandma Rosa, Ever and Ezra at Downtown Disney! Ezra and Ever at Pinkberry in California. Sorry guys, I'm not a fan of plain yogurt!Lori, Ezra and I at Clearman's, my favorite restuarant in Cali! Poor Ezra! All that eating wore him out!

Lori and her husband Angelo with Ezra. Their baby boy (I like to call him 'Guido') is due in July! Ezra's first experience with baby food! He was not a fan of applesauce! Smiling at daddy! Such a guy! Already falling asleep holding the remote! He loves to play in Grandpa's desk! Ezra loves his 'GG' Phyllis! Playing in Grandma Tarri's sink! See my two bottom teeth!

8 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

He just may be called Guido, but I still want something MORE ethnic sounding!

Nice photos, and it was good to see the 3 of you a few times in the last few months.

Deon said...

What cute photos! I loved reading the update. We went private. Email me your email address and I will be sure to add you guys (deonemily@gmail.com)

Tiffany J said...

What a cutie! I love the picture with the remote...TOTAL guy especially on the leather couch. Cracks me up! I can't believe how old Ezra is now...eating food, two teeth...where has the time gone? Thanks for updating! It's good to see you guys again! ha ha

Huss Family said...

He is so big now! What a little cutie. I love the britney shot:)You guys need to let us know when you are coming down this way again.

Ash and Christian said...

Can you please tell us when you're coming down next time? He is absolutely darling. I saw the word "Clearmans" and my stomach growled.. yum-o.

Miss you.

Kelly And Andy said...

You guys have a totally handsome little guy. Your pictures are adorable!

Melissa said...

I can't believe he already has two teeth and is eating solids! Where does the time go?? Can't wait to see you guys at the cabin!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

All I can say is what a good looking kid! Good job guys! ;)

Not sure if I told you but we changed our blog address...
www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com